Our SonicWALL Configuration Service is designed to meet your objectives of having your new SonicWALL security appliance configured before it is delivered to you. We stand behind the quality of our service by offering a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. Explore the methodology we developed that has been successful for clients just like you.
What You Get with this Service
- Comprehensive Configuration - Complete configuration of the SonicWALL appliance to maximize your network security.
- Multiple-Site VPN Configuration - Purchase 2 or more configurations and we will setup and test the VPN tunnels.
- Effortless Deployment - This is a true plug-play security deployment.
- No-Risk To You - 100% money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with our service.
Thousands of small, medium and enterprise compaines have successfully used our configuration service. Below is the top list of common configurations we have done and what they were used for:
- Establish VPN Networks - Setup VPN tunnels between two locations to share files and resources.
- Colocation Lock Down - Protect servers located in a datacenter while increasing overall network performance.
- Employee Remote Access - Enable employees from home so they can access the company network.
- Global VPN Hubs - Establish a centralized hub for connecting multiple sites around the world using mesh and star VPN network topologies.
- VoIP Optimization - Established a secure VoIP deployment with emphasis on optimizing traffic for a high quality of service level for VoIP traffic.
- Protecting Email Servers - Optimized advanced security features of the SonicWALL to enhance and protect data going to the company email server.
- Optimizing Network Traffic - Segmenting and controlling network traffic increases the local network and Internet access performance.
- Granular Content Filtering - Deploying a comprehensive filtering strategy to meet Human Resource requirements to protect the workforce.
Not sure if this is the right service for you? Call our configuration sales team and discuss your project directly with them.
Call Toll-Free 866-403-5305
Meeting Your Objectives
Getting your new SonicWALL security appliance configured, tested and locked down is our configuration teams core objective. When you purchase the configuration service our team begins the configuration process as quickly as possible. Most configurations can be done and shipped to you in as little as 48 hours. Once you receive your new security appliance simply plug it into your network for instant security.
Our proprietary method of configuring, testing and locking down your new security appliance has been developed exclusively by our support team. Our method includes:
1) Identifying what you are looking to accomplish
2) Obtaining the proper technical information for configuration to accomplish your goals
3) Implementing a proprietary 50-step process to securing the appliance
4) Delivering a true plug-n-play security solution
100% Money Back Guarantee
With years of experience providing configuration, troubleshooting and support for hundreds of SonicWALL security appliances our team of SonicWALL certified engineers know their stuff. We are confident enough in our support teams abilities to deliver a superior service that we back it with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If we are not able to provide the level of service you need we will refund 100% of your money for the service.
What Our Clients Have to Say
We strongly believe in delivering a superior service backed by professional engineers. As a result we do solicit our clients for feedback on how they perceived our service to be. Below is just a small sample of the feedback we have received:
"Excellent service! Your engineers shipped the firewall to us, we plugged it in and it worked perfectly. We will definitely use your service for our other branch offices."
Director of Technology
Carr Metal Products Inc.
"I would highly recommend anyone who does not have a good understanding of how firewalls work to use your service. I tried to read the manual but found my time was better spent with running my company. Thank you."
Situation Technologies, LLC
"I am glad I found you guys. Outstanding job on the configuration of our new firewall. Works great!"
Paul M. Brady CPA, Inc.