The SonicWALL® Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service delivers advanced spam protection at the gateway. Simply activate the service and stop spam before it enters your network.
• Easy to activate – Activates with one click, requires minutes to configure.
• No MX Record changes – MX Record redirection is not needed.
• Works immediately – once activated the service will immediately start to block spam, phishing and virus-laden email.
• Saves bandwidth – Blocks and rejects junk email at the gateway, before it enters your network.
• Saves time – The TZ or NSA network security appliance is your single point of management for all traffic going through the device, including spam management.
How it works
1. Email arrives at the SonicWALL network security appliance.
2. Junk email is rejected based on Sender IP reputation and additional characteristics.
3. Remaining email is evaluated to determine if it is good or junk.
4. Good email is sent to the email server.
5. Optionally, junk email can be placed in user junk boxes on the email server.
Supported platforms and email servers:
SonicWALL Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service is available as a subscription service on the following SonicWALL systems:
• TZ 100*, TZ 200 and TZ 210 Series with SonicOS 5.4 or higher installed.
• All SonicWALL NSA and SonicWALL E-Class NSA Series with SonicOS 5.4 or higher installed.
• Platforms and/or SonicOS versions not listed are not supported.
The SonicWALL Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service operates with any email server which accepts inbound SMTP messages.
Note: The TZ 100 does not support the User Junk Box for Outlook option.
Available service subscriptions:
The Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service is available in the following subscriptions for either 1 year or 3 year terms. No need to stack subscriptions.