You're currently on:
- SonicWALL SRA 4200 Review
SonicWALL SRA 4200 Review
Main Point: Cost-effective, powerful and easy-to-deploy SSL VPN dedicated appliance that provides secure remote access without requiring pre-installed fat client software for medium sized businesses.
| Network Interfaces ||4 x 10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Other Interfaces||2 x USB, 1 x Console|
|Included Number of Concurrent Users||25|
|Maximum Number of Concurrent Users||500|
|Virtual Assist/ Virtual Access Maximum Number Connections||25|
Click on the image below to zoom in for a better look.
Who Uses The SonicWALL SRA 4200?
Medium organizations with less than 500 remote workers.
Major Problems Solved with SonicWALL SRA 4200
- The need for ubiquitous highly available secure remote access to corporate resources without requiring a pre-installed fat client software.
- The need to increase users’ work productivity and lower administrative costs.
Top Standard Features on the SonicWALL SRA 4200
- Broad access to resources: intranet, file, desktop and terminal resources; virtually any TCP/IP based resource.
- Clientless Access: through the use of a standard browser; no pre-installed fat client software required.
- Network Level Access: with SonicWALL NetExtender(support for Multiple IP Ranges and Routes).
- Virtual Office: a customizable web-based portal.
- Mobile device support: Windows Mobile, Google Android, Apple iPhone, Apple iPad and Symbian.
- High Availability: A second SRA 4200 can be deployed as a backup to the primary appliance providing a high degree of reliability for secure remote access, remote PC support, or protection of web applications from web-based threats.
- Reverse Proxy: OWA Premium Version and Lotus Domino Access support.
- Unified Policy: Display granular bookmarks and policies in one centralized page, streamlining configuration, troubleshooting and administrative overhead.
- Management: Easy-to-use web management interface.
- No More Weak Passwords: with SRA One-Time Passwords; included tokenless two-factor authentication capability.
- Cryptographic hardware acceleration: SSL hardware-assisted offloading.
Top Optional Features on the SonicWALL SRA 4200
- Remote support: with Virtual Access; an anywhere, anytime remote PC control solution.
- Remote PC control: with Virtual Assist; an anywhere, anytime remote support solution.
- PCI compliance: with the Web Application Firewall(WAF) module which offers protection for web applications(against all OWASP Top 10 web application security risks) and Data Leak Protection(DLP).
- WAF Application Profiling: Adaptively profile each web application that requires protection and auto-create security rules to fit that particular application’s needs.
- Spike Licensing: A temporary-capacity add-on license that allows you to increase the remote user count immediately.
- ViewPoint: An easy to use web-based reporting tool.
- Enhanced security with Clean VPN: Deploy the SRA appliance alongside a SonicWALL firewall to achieve a multi-layered protection solution.
Hardware-based hardened security appliance.