FortiAnalyzer-800G Hardware plus 3 Year Subscription of 24x7 FortiCare and FortiAnalyzer Enterprise Protection - FAZ-800G-BDL-466-36
- Explore Remote Installation & Support for this device
- 4x GE RJ45, 2x GE SFP, 16TB storage
- GB/Day of Logs: 200
- Sustained LPS: 4000
- Collector Mode Sustained LPS: 6000
- Max Devices/VDOMs: 800
- Max ADOMs: 50
- 3 Year Subscription of 24x7 FortiCare and FortiAnalyzer Enterprise Protection
- Manufacturer Part #: FAZ-800G-BDL-466-36
For Pricing, request a quote.
FortiAnalyzer provides deep insights into advanced threats through Single-Pane Orchestration, Automation & Response for your entire attack surface to reduce risks and improve your organization’s overall security.
Integrated with Fortinet’s Security Fabric, FortiAnalyzer simplifies the complexity of analyzing and monitoring new and emerging technologies that have expanded the attack surface, and delivers end-to-end visibility, helping you identify and eliminate threats.
Advanced Threat Detection & Correlation allows Security & Network teams to immediately identify and respond to network security threats across the infrastructure.
Automated Workflows & Compliance Reporting provides customizable dashboards, reports and advanced workflow handlers for both Security & Network teams to accelerate workflows & assist with regulation and compliance audits.
Scalable Log Management collects logs from FortiGate, FortiClient, FortiManager, FortiSandbox, FortiMail, FortiWeb, FortiAuthenticator, Generic syslog and others. Deploy as an individual unit or optimized for a specific operation and scale storage based on retention requirements.
Key FeaturesSecurity Fabric Analytics
- Event correlation across all logs and real-time anomaly detection, with Indicator of Compromise (IOC) service and threat detection, reducing time-to-detect
- Correlates with logs from FortiClient, FortiSandbox, FortiWeb, and FortiMail for deeper visibility and critical network insights
- Automatically back-up FortiAnalyzer DB’s (up to 4 node cluster) that can be geographically dispersed for disaster recovery
- Reduce complexity and leverage automation via REST API, scripts, connectors, and automation stitches to expedite security response
- Separate customer data and manage domains leveraging ADOMs to be compliant and operationally effective
- Supports deployment of appliance, VM, hosted or cloud. Use AWS, Azure or Google to archive logs as a secondary storage
24x7 FortiCare and FortiAnalyzer Enterprise Protection
Optimize your protection capabilities with greater flexibility and savings
Cyber threats and cybercrime are on the rise. The sheer volume, velocity and sophistication of threats are constantly increasing. Criminals are exploiting the complexity of your expanding networks to infect, steal data, and hold systems for ransom. Extensive research and knowledge of the threat landscape, combined with the ability to respond quickly at multiple levels, is imperative for providing effective security. FortiGuards award-winning security services are designed to optimize performance and maximize protection across Fortinets security platforms.
FortiGuard services bundles are specifically designed to address todays evolving threat landscape. They provide a package of the tools you need for protection against known threats and unknown threats, provide breach protection, and address the challenges of Operational Technology (OT), risk, compliance and management concerns.
FortiGuard 24x7 Enterprise Bundle
The FortiGuard 24x7 Enterprise (ENT) Protection bundle is designed to address todays advanced threat landscape. The Enterprise Bundle consolidates the comprehensive protection needed to protect and defend against all cyberattack channels from the endpoint to the cloud. Including the technologies needed to address todays challenging OT, compliance, and management concerns. The Enterprise Bundle offers the most comprehensive protection overall. The Enterprise Bundle includes:
- NGFW Application Control
- IP/Domain Reputation
- Mobile Security
- Web Filtering
- FortiSandbox Cloud
- Virus Outbreak Protection
- Content Disarm & Reconstruction
- Security Rating
- Industrial Security Service
- 24x7x365 FortiCare Support Services
Our Enterprise bundle now includes
- CASB - providing visibility, compliance, data security and threat protection for your cloud-based services.
- Industrial Security Service protection SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) and ICS (industrial control systems). These signatures address attacks against critical infrastructure and manufacturing industries, where we are seeing frequent and sophisticated cyberattacks.
- Security Rating Service - this service performs checks against your fabric-enabled network and provides scoring and recommendations to your operation teams. The subsequent scorecard can be used to gauge adherence to various internal and external organizational polices, standards, and regulations requirements, including providing a ranking of your firm against industry peers.
The FortiGuard Advantage
- FortiGuard processes over 69 million websites every hour, providing up-to-the-minute reputation and categorization.
- Prevent malicious downloads and browser hijacking attacks with top-rated web filtering (VBWeb Verified)
- Improved email productivity through superior spam prevention validated with 3rd party independent testing (VBSpam + Verified)
|Product Name||FortiAnalyzer-800G Hardware plus 3 Year Subscription of 24x7 FortiCare and FortiAnalyzer Enterprise Protection|
|Service Length||3 Year License|
|Data Sheet||View Sheet|