FortiAnalyzer-BigData-4500F Hardware plus 5 Year Subscription of 24x7 FortiCare and FortiAnalyzer Enterprise Protection - FAZ-BD-4500F-BDL-466-60
- Explore Remote Installation & Support for this device
- 14 blade servers, 4x 40-Gbps QSFP Ports, 8x 10Gbps SFP+ Ethernet Ports
- GB/Day of Logs: 8,300
- Sustained LPS: 100,000
- Collector Mode Sustained LPS: 150,000
- Max Devices/VDOMs: 10000
- 5 Year Subscription of 24x7 FortiCare and FortiAnalyzer Enterprise Protection
- Manufacturer Part #: FAZ-BD-4500F-BDL-466-60
For Pricing, request a quote.
The FortiAnalyzer BigData 4500F delivers high-performance big data network analytics for large and complex networks. It is designed for large-scale data center and high-bandwidth deployments, offering the most advanced cyber threat protection by employing hyperscale data ingestion and accelerated parallel data processing. Together with its new distributed software and hardware architecture and Fortinet’s high performance next generation firewalls, this powerful 4RU chassis offers blazing fast performance, enterprise-grade data resiliency, built-in horizontal scalability, and consolidated appliance management.High Performance
- Totally redesigned and optimized architecture, employing the newest Big Data Kafka/Hadoop/Spark technologies
- Massive Parallel event streaming and data processing for highspeed ingestion, data storage and search capabilities
- The highest performing FortiAnalyzer appliance: 300,000 logs/ sec out-of-box, horizontally scalable to petabytes of storage
- Enterprise-grade Big Data Appliance with consolidated hardware and software monitoring through the Cluster Manager
- Simple installation, updating, expansion, and data management
- Built-in automation and customizable job templates
- Built-in enterprise high availability and data resiliency based on a newly optimized software and hardware architecture
- Designed for rapid scalability with multiple Big Data appliances using high speed 40Gb/s built-in switch modules
- Specifically designed to accelerate the visibility and expansion of the Fortinet Security Fabric
- Monitor and analyze your entire network from end-to-end at an accelerated rate, maximizing the visibility of your entire attack surface, network traffic, applications, users, and end-point hosts
- Interactive dashboards and informative reports using realtime tracking of key security metrics, link health status and application steering performance
- Ready to use and customizable report templates for compliance, security posture assessments and system performance checks
- Intuitive event and incident workflow for SOC teams to focus on critical alerts
- The built-in correlation engine automates and groups alerts to remove false positives
- Out-of-box connectors and extensive APIs for security teams to automate repetitive tasks
24x7 FortiCare and FortiAnalyzer Enterprise Protection
Optimize your protection capabilities with greater flexibility and savings
Cyber threats and cybercrime are on the rise. The sheer volume, velocity and sophistication of threats are constantly increasing. Criminals are exploiting the complexity of your expanding networks to infect, steal data, and hold systems for ransom. Extensive research and knowledge of the threat landscape, combined with the ability to respond quickly at multiple levels, is imperative for providing effective security. FortiGuards award-winning security services are designed to optimize performance and maximize protection across Fortinets security platforms.
FortiGuard services bundles are specifically designed to address todays evolving threat landscape. They provide a package of the tools you need for protection against known threats and unknown threats, provide breach protection, and address the challenges of Operational Technology (OT), risk, compliance and management concerns.
FortiGuard 24x7 Enterprise Bundle
The FortiGuard 24x7 Enterprise (ENT) Protection bundle is designed to address todays advanced threat landscape. The Enterprise Bundle consolidates the comprehensive protection needed to protect and defend against all cyberattack channels from the endpoint to the cloud. Including the technologies needed to address todays challenging OT, compliance, and management concerns. The Enterprise Bundle offers the most comprehensive protection overall. The Enterprise Bundle includes:
- NGFW Application Control
- IP/Domain Reputation
- Mobile Security
- Web Filtering
- FortiSandbox Cloud
- Virus Outbreak Protection
- Content Disarm & Reconstruction
- Security Rating
- Industrial Security Service
- 24x7x365 FortiCare Support Services
Our Enterprise bundle now includes
- CASB - providing visibility, compliance, data security and threat protection for your cloud-based services.
- Industrial Security Service protection SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) and ICS (industrial control systems). These signatures address attacks against critical infrastructure and manufacturing industries, where we are seeing frequent and sophisticated cyberattacks.
- Security Rating Service - this service performs checks against your fabric-enabled network and provides scoring and recommendations to your operation teams. The subsequent scorecard can be used to gauge adherence to various internal and external organizational polices, standards, and regulations requirements, including providing a ranking of your firm against industry peers.
The FortiGuard Advantage
- FortiGuard processes over 69 million websites every hour, providing up-to-the-minute reputation and categorization.
- Prevent malicious downloads and browser hijacking attacks with top-rated web filtering (VBWeb Verified)
- Improved email productivity through superior spam prevention validated with 3rd party independent testing (VBSpam + Verified)
|Product Name||FortiAnalyzer-BigData-4500F Hardware plus 5 Year Subscription of 24x7 FortiCare and FortiAnalyzer Enterprise Protection|
|Service Length||5 Year License|
|Data Sheet||View Sheet|