Fortinet FortiAP-C24JE 24x7 FortiCare Contract - 3 Year - FC-10-AP024-247-02-36
- Integrated offering leverages the wireless controller built into FortiOS operating system
- Cloud-managed WLAN option contains capabilities unlike any other cloud WiFi offering in the industry
- Combines the elements of UTM protection at the network edge with the simplicity and convenience of cloud management through the FortiCloud service
- Combines on-premises controller-based management, open application appliances, and a range of high-performance indoor and outdoor access points
- Scales for implementation in small, medium, and large enterprises of all types
- Manufacturer Part #: FC-10-AP024-247-02-36
The FAP-C24JE is a performance/price competitive 2.4 GHz/5 GHz concurrent MU-MIMO wall plate AP with support of PoE IP phone and RJ45 pass-through This access point can be installed in minutes, right over the existing wall plate.
Cloud & FortiOS-Managed Access Points
FortiAP access points are managed centrally by the integrated WLAN controller of any FortiGate security appliance or can be managed through the free FortiCloud provisioning and management portal. With the integration of the wireless controller functionality into the market leading FortiGate appliance, Fortinet delivers a true Unified Access Layer. This enables you to easily manage wired and wireless security from a Single-pane-of-glass management console and protects your network from the latest security threats.
Unified management console simplifies operations, ensuring consistent and effective policy enforcement and compliance.
Advanced Security Protection
Wireless LAN security done right, from the leader in network security. Integrated Firewall, IPS, Application Control, and Web Filtering protect the wireless LAN from the latest security threats.
Built-in WiFi Security
Protects the network from advanced wireless threats and satisfies PCI DSS compliance.
|Product Name||Fortinet FortiAP-C24JE 24x7 FortiCare Contract - 3 Year|
|Service Length||3 Year License|
|Data Sheet||View Sheet|