Fortinet FortiAP-U231G Indoor Wireless Access Point (Region Code D) - FAP-U231G-D
- Explore Remote Installation & Support for this device
- Performance: 2x2 MIMO
- Wireless Standard: 802.11ax | Tri-Radio 5 GHz + 5 GHz + 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz + 2.4 GHz + scanning
- Antennas: 6
- Deployment: Indoor (Wall/Ceiling)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Region Code D
- Manufacturer Part #: FAP-U231G-D
For Pricing, request a quote.
FortiAP U231F enterprise class Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) indoor AP provides three radios as well as features such as OFDMA and dual 1 Gbps Ethernet ports for PoE diversity. The APs can be configured for dual 5 GHz band access while still providing coverage for devices on the 2.4 GHz band, or can be configured to offer dedicated scanning. The integrated BLE radio can be used for beacons and locationing applications.
The FortiAP-U family offers a wide range of models with the additional power of FortiGuard services and the flexibility of dual 5 GHz support for Wi-Fi 6 APs. Perfect for everything from a large campus to hundreds of branch locations, the FortiAP-U family has a variety of form factors and performance levels. FortiAP-U access points are managed centrally by the integrated WLAN controller of any FortiGate® security appliance or through the FortiLAN Cloud provisioning and management portal. Protect your LAN Edge from the campus to the branch with these high capacity capable APs.
- Ability to intelligently support integrated security controllers (FortiGate), and cloud management options with FortiGuard services at the edge; and establish a new benchmark in flexibility, performance, and security.
- Wi-Fi 6 technology with data rates of up to 4.8 Gbps and OFDMA improves client throughput and overall network efficiency.
- Integrates with Fortinet’s Security Fabric, providing unparalleled cybersecurity protection at the network edge.
|Product Name||Fortinet FortiAP-U231G Indoor Wireless Access Point (Region Code D)|