Instant Replacement for Barracuda Link Balancer 330 - 1 Month - BWB330a-h
- Replacement unit shipped next business day
- 24x7 technical support
- Hardware refresh every 4 years
- Manufacturer Part #: BWB330a-h
For Pricing, request a quote.
Barracuda Link Balancer
As data traffic grows exponentially and organizations grow ever more dependent on continuous connectivity the ability to intelligently and dynamically balance traffic across multiple Internet links is critical to efficiently maintain day-to-day operations. The Barracuda Link Balancer deploys transparently in front of legacy firewalls that cannot handle such requirements.
The Barracuda Advantage
- Deploys rapidly while retaining existing firewall & router settings
- Inbound link load balancing using authoritative DNS
- Automatic VPN failover & failback between Internet links
- Application-aware traffic shaping across Internet links
Cost-Effective Internet Connectivity
Internet continuity is just as important as application and data availability in a business continuity plan. The Barracuda Link Balancer provides: automatic Internet link monitoring and failover, which prevents Internet downtime and lost employee productivity during ISP outages. Key services such as web, voice, and email continue to be available to customers and partners, Protecting the business and brand.
Scale Bandwidth & Performance
Scale bandwidth and increase reliability without purchasing expensive backup lines. Transparent switching and failover across multiple Internet links based on active monitoring of link health and performance guarantee maximum speed and reliability. Application-aware traffic shaping allows granular bandwidth prioritization for critical Internet applications and infrastructure across one or more Internet links.
Quick Return on Investment
The Barracuda Link Balancer is affordably priced, without any per-user or per-port fees. Drop-in, transparent deployment ensures rapid installation with minimal disruptions to existing network infrastructure. It provides immediate return on investment by allowing the provisioning of underutilized backup links or the use of low-cost Internet links instead of expensive T1 lines while making Internet connectivity more reliable.
- WAN & Internet connection link balancing
- Inbound link balancing
- Automated failover & failback
- Link health monitoring (Ping, HTTP, DNS, TCP Port Checking)
- Link speed assignment & weighting
- Transparent "drop in" mode
|Product Name||Instant Replacement for Barracuda Link Balancer 330 - 1 Month|
|Service Length||1 Month License|
|Data Sheet||View Sheet|