SonicWall Analytics Software for NSV10 Series - 3 Year - 02-SSC-4548
- Gain real-time threat intelligence from the aggregation, normalization, and contextualization of security data
- Get deep insights into everything that is happening in the security ecosystem
- Empower stakeholders to discover, interpret and prioritize security risks
- Enable good policy decisions and defensive actions based on actionable analytics
- Manufacturer Part #: 02-SSC-4548
SonicWall Analytics provides an eagle-eye view into everything that is happening inside the SonicWall network security environment ? all through a single pane of glass. At its core is a powerful, intelligence-driven analytic engine that automates the aggregation, normalization and contextualization of security data flowing across all SonicWall firewalls. The application's interactive dashboard uses various forms of semantic graphs, time-use charts and tables to create knowledge representations of the data models.
Analytics presents results in a meaningful, actionable and easily consumable manner. This empowers security teams, analysts, auditors, boards and C-suites to discover, interpret, prioritize, make evidencebased decisions, and take appropriate defensive and corrective actions against risks and threats as they unfold in the discovery process.
Analytics provides stakeholders with realtime insights and single-pane visibility, authority and flexibility. As a result, they can perform deep drill-down investigative and forensic analysis of network traffic, user access, connectivity, applications and utilization, state of security assets, security events, threat profiles and other firewall-related data.
This deep knowledge and understanding of the security environment provides the intelligence and capacity to uncover and orchestrate remediation to security risks, and monitors and tracks the results with greater clarity, certainty and speed. Integrating Analytics into the business process helps operationalize analytics, thus transforming data into information, information into knowledge and knowledge into decisions toward achieving security automation.
Dynamic Analysis & Insight
Analytics transforms data into information, information into knowledge, knowledge into decisions and decisions into actions.
- Get single-pane visibility and complete situational awareness of the network security environment
- Have complete authority and flexibility to perform deep investigative and forensic analysis
- Gain deeper knowledge and understanding of potential and real risks and threats
- Remediate risks with greater clarity, certainty and speed
- Reduce incident response time with real-time, actionable threat intelligence
What is SonicWall Analytics?
SonicWall Analytics is a new product from for IPFIX / Flow based reporting for its firewalls
Is SonicWall Analytics replacement for current Analyzer?
No, SonicWall Analytics is NOT a replacement for current Analyzer.
Will the current Analyzer meet end of life, if so when will that be?
Not now but will be EOL by Q2? 2019 as per the roadmap (subject to change).
Is there a migration path from existing Analyzer to SonicWall Analytics?
No, there is no migration path from existing Analyzer to SonicWall Analytics as it?s a completely new product. Also the licensing is different hence current Analyzer can?t be used for SonicWall Analytics.
Does SonicWall Analytics include syslog-based reporting?
No, it doesn?t support syslog based reporting. Next version of Sonicwall Analytics will support syslog-based reporting.
How is SonicWall Analytics different from existing Analyzer?
Please refer the below matrix to understand the key differences:
|UI/UX||Same as CSC-Analytics||Old GMS UI/UX|
|Product Name||SonicWall Analytics Software for NSV10 Series - 3 Year|
|Service Length||3 Year License|
|Data Sheet||View Sheet|