Sophos Endpoint eXploit Prevention - 10-24 Users - 2 Year - Renewal - EXPE2CTAA
- Secure up to 25 Users
- Stops crypto-ransomware and automatically rolls any impacted files back
- Exploit Prevention mitigates the methods attackers use to exploit software vulnerabilities
- Forensic-level system cleanup
- Supports Windows 7 to Windows 10, 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008R2 and above
- Operates on Sophos Enterprise Console 5.5
- Manufacturer Part #: EXPE2CTAA
NOTICE: Sophos License & Renewal products may only be activated in the United States of America.
Block Ransomware with the power of CryptoGuard
The ransomware and exploit mitigations from Intercept X are now available to Endpoint Protection deployments managing policy in Sophos Enterprise Console. Stop malware, prevent exploit vulnerabilities and get a deep clean on any potentially hidden malware using Endpoint Exploit Prevention.
Stop ransomware before it takes hold
The proven CryptoGuard capabilities in Sophos Intercept X are now being used in Endpoint Exploit Prevention. The technology blocks ransomware as soon as it attempts to encrypt your files, returning your data to its original state.
- Brings the protection technology of Intercept X to Enterprise console-managed endpoints
- Protects endpoints from ransomware attacks
- Automatically rolls back encrypted file changes
- Stops both local disk and remote file-share encryption
Exploit technique mitigations
Our anti-exploit technology stops threats before they become an issue by recognizing and blocking common malware delivery techniques. This process protects your endpoints from exploit kits and malicious payloads looking to exploit both known and unknown software vulnerabilities.
Advanced threat removal
Remediation is no longer just a case of quarantine and delete. If malware is detected on an endpoint, how do you know what the malware did to your machine before it was stopped? Sophos Clean is deployed alongside Endpoint Exploit Prevention so you can scan for the remains of malware and perform a deep system clean. Sophos Clean records forensiclevel audit logging, tracking every change and cleaning the hidden malware.
Managed by Sophos Enterprise Console
Endpoint Exploit Prevention requires no new agent deployment for existing Sophos Endpoint Protection customers who are using Enterprise Console. The addition of the license unlocks new policy capabilities and automatically deploys agent components. Looking for Root Cause Analysis attack visualizations, in addition to protection? Switch to Intercept X and manage your endpoints from Sophos Central, our cloud-based platform.
|Product Name||Sophos Endpoint eXploit Prevention - 10-24 Users - 2 Year - Renewal|
|Service Length||2 Year License|
|Data Sheet||View Sheet|