Sophos SafeGuard Disk Encryption Advanced - 1-9 Clients - 2 Year - DEAD2CSAA
- Secure up to 10 Users
- SafeGuard Native Device Encryption
- SafeGuard Device Encryption
- Ensures productivity by securing sensitive data wherever it is stored
- Save time using the central console for data protection policy definition and management
- Uses internationally recognized encryption standards for full hard-disk encryption
- Manufacturer Part #: DEAD2CSAA
Sophos SafeGuard Disk Encryption Advanced
Combining SafeGuard Device Encryption and SafeGuard Native Device Encryption
The new SafeGuard Disk Encryption Advanced subscription license provides users with a convenient licensing solution for full disk encryption. Combining the two SafeGuard modules SafeGuard Device Encryption and SafeGuard Native Device Encryption makes this the ideal subscription offering when customers for example use a mix of operating systems or are migrating from legacy versions of Windows to Windows 7 or 8/8.1. For added convenience, SafeGuard Disk Encryption Advanced is licensed per user instead of per device.
SafeGuard Native Device Encryption (formerly SafeGuard Partner Connect)
For the fastest, easiest and most reliable full-disk encryption, the SafeGuard Native Device Encryption module takes advantage of the encryption technology built into the operating system. Seamlessly manage keys, recovery functions and security policies on Microsoft BitLocker- and Apple FileVault 2-encrypted drives from the SafeGuard Management Center.PureMessage for UNIX is not just an email security solution. It ‚ s a platform for message security that can be tailored to meet the needs of even the most demanding operations.
SafeGuard Device Encryption
For the cases where BitLocker is not available or suitable, the SafeGuard Device Encryption module uses Sophos' industry leading encryption technology for fast and secure full-disk encryption that is certified by organizations across the world (FIPS, CC EAL4 and more). Encryption is completely transparent and it integrates in the Management Center alongside all other devices.
Strong, transparent encryption
- Get sector-based encryption of disk volumes. This includes the Mac OS boot volume and data volumes.
- Protects your sensitive data with our strong, standardized AES 256-bit encryption algorithm.
- Your encrypted data cannot be accessed, even if the hard drives are removed from the Macs.
- Only your authorized users or security administrators have access to your data.
- Highly optimized algorithms include support for Intel's AES-NI instruction set extensions in Core i5 and i7 processors.
Secure power-on authentication and authorization
- Our EFI-based, power-on user authentication (POA) requires a username and password. Only after your users successfully logon will the encrypted volume boot and be readable.
- Hardens the log-on process. Prevent password penetration attacks.
- Generates comprehensive logs of user interactions during the power-on, authentication process, including failed logon attempts.
- Provides multi-user power-on authentication for shared computers.
- afeGuard administration-independent from OS X ("sudo") administration-enforces the separation of duties between system and security administration.
|Product Name||Sophos SafeGuard Disk Encryption Advanced - 1-9 Clients - 2 Year|
|Service Length||2 Year License|
|Data Sheet||View Sheet|