Sophos SG 650 Web Protection - 3 Year - Renewal - WB653CTAA
- Prevent infection with dual, independent antivirus engines
- Enforce browsing quotas and time-based web surfing policies
- Enhance policies with custom site categories using our innovative site tagging
- Monitor web activity by users or department
- Maintain privacy with anonymity in reports
- Email scheduled reports directly to managers
- Manufacturer Part #: WB653CTAA
NOTICE: Sophos License & Renewal products may only be activated in the United States of America.
Sophos Web protection provides enhanced protection against web threats. Our Secure Web Gateway prevents malware infections and gives you control over your employees' web use. Spyware and viruses are stopped before they can enter the network. And, you can quickly create policies that set where and how employees spend time online.
Proven protection against web threats
Customizable URL Filtering boosts productivity
Sophos's continuously updated database contains over 35 million sites in 96 categories. This lets you quickly and easily create safe web browsing policies, minimizing legal concerns around inappropriate content and maximize productivity. Set up policy by user or group using a variety of authentication options including IP Address, eDirectory SSO, LDAP and Active Directory SSO (even in transparent mode).
Dynamic reports provide unrivalled insight
You get detailed reports as standard, stored locally with no separate tools required. Predefined and customizable reports show key web activity like domains visited and bandwidth consumed. At-a-glance flow graphs show usage trends by IP address or user name. And report anonymization hides user names, requiring the four-eyes-principle to unhide them.
Web Protection service includes the following features:
- Live URL filtering
- Scanning of downloaded content
- Checking of the reputation of downloaded files
Note: This is a Renewal SKU.
|Product Name||Sophos SG 650 Web Protection - 3 Year - Renewal|
|Service Length||3 Year License|
|Data Sheet||View Sheet|