Sophos XG 210 Zero-Day Protection - 1 Month Extension - SX210CTAA
- Seamless integration with your Sophos security solution
- Up and running in minutes
- Protects against ransomware APTs, unknown malware, and targeted attacks
- Threat intelligence you can act on
- Deep learning analysis
- Granular, incident-centric reports
- Manufacturer Part #: SX210CTAA
NOTICE: Sophos License & Renewal products can only be activated in the United States of America.
Sophos XG 210 Zero-Day Protection - 1 Month Extension (SX210CTAA) uses next-gen, cloud-sandbox technology to give your organization an extra layer of security against ransomware and targeted attacks.
The only network sandbox to use deep learning analysis for more effective detection, it integrates with Sophos XG Firewall, Sophos UTM, Sophos Email Appliance, and Sophos Web Appliance — no additional hardware required.
And it’s great value for money. You get all the benefits of enterprise-grade protection without the enterprise price tag.
Advanced protection from targeted attacksKeep ransomware and unknown data-stealing malware off your network. Powerful, cloudbased, next-generation sandbox technology and deep learning analysis means you quickly and accurately detect, block, and respond to APTs and zero-day threats.
We keep it simpleSophos Zero-Day Protection is fully integrated into your Sophos security solution. Simply update your subscription, apply the Sandstorm policy and you’re protected instantly against targeted attacks. You'll be up and running in minutes.
Block evasive threats that others don’t seeDetect ransomware and unknown threats specifically designed to evade first-generation sandbox appliances. Our full-system emulation approach provides the deepest level of visibility into the behavior of unknown malware and the detection of malicious attacks that others simply miss.
Deep forensic reportingAccelerate response to advanced threats with simple incident-centric breach analysis. We provide you with prioritized APT intelligence by correlating the evidence. This approach both reduces noise and saves you time.
Lightning performanceYour Sophos security solution accurately pre-filters traffic, so only suspicious files are submitted to Sandstorm, ensuring minimal latency and end user impact.
How It Works
1. The Sophos security solution scans files against all conventional security checks (e.g., anti-malware signatures, bad URLs, etc.). If the file is executable or has executable content and is not downloaded from a safe website, the file is treated as suspicious. The Sophos security solution sends the suspicious file hash to Sophos Zero-Day Protection to determine if it has been previously analyzed.
2. If the file hash has been previously analyzed, Sophos Zero-Day Protection passes the threat intelligence to the Sophos security solution. Here, the file is delivered to the user’s device or blocked, depending on the information provided by Sophos Zero-Day Protection.
3. If the hash has not been seen before, a copy of the suspicious file is sent to Sophos Zero-Day Protection. Here, the file is detonated and its behavior is monitored. Once fully analyzed, Sophos Zero-Day Protection passes the threat intelligence to the Sophos security solution. Again, the file is delivered to the user’s device or blocked, depending on the information provided by Sophos Zero-Day Protection.
4. The Sophos security solution uses the detailed intelligence supplied by Sophos Zero-Day Protection to create deep forensic reports on each threat incident
|Product Name||Sophos XG 210 Zero-Day Protection - 1 Month Extension|
|Service Length||1 Month Extension|
|Data Sheet||View Sheet|