Fortinet FortiWiFi-50E FortiGuard Web Filtering Service - FC-10-00055-112-02-12
- Improves security by blocking access to & preventing malware downloads from malicious and risky websites
- Automatic intelligence tools, targeted threat analysis, & continuous updates
- Controls access through policy-based controls with highly granular blocking & filtering
- Device-based licensing lowers entry & maintenance costs
- Manufacturer Part #: FC-10-00055-112-02-12
NOTICE: Fortinet License & Renewal products can only be activated in the United States of America.
Stop Web-based Threats
Protect your organization by blocking access to malicious, hacked, or inappropriate websites with FortiGuard Web Filtering. Web filtering is the first line of defense against web-based attacks. Malicious or hacked websites, a primary vector for initiating attacks, trigger downloads of malware, spyware, or risky content.
FortiGuard Web Filtering is the only web filtering service in the industry that is VBWeb certified for security effectiveness by Virus Bulletin. It blocked 97.7% of direct malware downloads and stopped 83.5% of malware served through all tested methods in Virus Bulletins 2015 VBWeb security testing. According to Virus Bulletin, Fortinet is the only vendor in the 2016 VBWeb tests confident enough in our security solution to share results in a public test.
The web filtering service is available through FortiGate next generation firewall, FortiSandbox, FortiClient, and FortiCache solutions, letting you easily see and control what websites your users are visiting.
The FortiGuard Web Filtering Service
- Combines a RISC-based CPU withFortinets proprietary SPU content andnetwork processors for unmatchedperformance
- Improves security by blocking access to malicious and risky websites
- Prevents malware downloads from malicious or hacked websites
- Keeps your defense current with automatic intelligence tools, targeted threat analysis, and continuous updates
- Controls access through policy-based controls with highly granular blocking and filtering
- Lowers your entry and maintenance costs through device-based licensing
- Customizes your implementation with the flexibility of both push and pull update options
- Meets compliance requirements for both CIPA and BECTA
FortiGuard Labs Global Threat Intelligence
Every minute of every day FortiGuard Labs processes approximately 43 million URL categorization requests and blocks 160,000 malicious websites. The web filtering service rates over 250 million websites and delivers nearly 1.5 million new URL ratings every week.
You can easily manage your protection with the ability to apply targeted and specific policies based on six major categories and nearly 80 micro-categories with ratings continuously updated via the FortiGuard Distribution Network (FDN).
Knowledge of the threat landscape combined with the ability to respond quickly at multiple levels is the foundation for providing effective security. Hundreds of researchers at FortiGuard Labs scour the cyber landscape every day to discover emerging threats and develop effective countermeasures to protect organizations around the world. More than 250,000 organizations globally use FortiGuard security.
|Fortinet FortiWiFi-50E FortiGuard Web Filtering Service
|1 Year License