Firewalls.com Return Policy
- We offer a 30 day return policy on selected items based on manufacturer return policies. For further information not listed, please contact us.
- To obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number please use our online form found under your My Account menu or call us at 866-745-0102 before shipping your product. NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number.
- All equipment returned MUST: be 100 percent complete. They must contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- Any products accepted for return are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items.
- We strongly recommend you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
- If merchandise arrives damaged: it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for us to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, then contact us immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise. If you do not notify us of damaged goods within the first 3 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage, and the item(s) will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions.
- DEFECTIVE merchandise must be returned to the manufacturer direct or any authorized service center in your area.
- Any discrepancies between what was ordered and what was received must be brought to our attention within 3 business days of order receipt.
Fortinet Return Policy
Due to manufacturer policy, Fortinet product & license returns are strictly prohibited unless directly approved by the manufacturer.
License Return Policy
Due to the nature of software, software license, and activation codes returns are strictly prohibited.
Wrong Product Ordered
You are fully responsible for what you order. We cannot be held liable for products you purchase that do not work in your environment. We try to provide the latest information available to you but you should rely directly on the manufacturer's website for all of the details.
If the terms and conditions stated on your purchase differ from those stated on our invoice, and you do not notify us of such within 15 days, it shall signify your acceptance of our original terms as stated on our invoice.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, we reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. High volume bids welcome!
(Credit card charges are not submitted until time of shipment. No surcharge for credit cards.)