FortiAnalyzer-300G - Appliance Only - FAZ-300G
- Explore Remote Installation & Support for this device
- 4x GE RJ45, 8TB storage
- GB/Day of Logs: 100
- Sustained LPS: 2000
- Collector Mode Sustained LPS: 3000
- Max Devices/VDOMs: 180
- Max ADOMs: 25
- Manufacturer Part #: FAZ-300G
For Pricing, request a quote.
FortiAnalyzer provides deep insights into advanced threats through Single-Pane Orchestration, Automation & Response for your entire attack surface to reduce risks and improve your organization’s overall security.
Integrated with Fortinet’s Security Fabric, FortiAnalyzer simplifies the complexity of analyzing and monitoring new and emerging technologies that have expanded the attack surface, and delivers end-to-end visibility, helping you identify and eliminate threats.
Advanced Threat Detection & Correlation allows Security & Network teams to immediately identify and respond to network security threats across the infrastructure.
Automated Workflows & Compliance Reporting provides customizable dashboards, reports and advanced workflow handlers for both Security & Network teams to accelerate workflows & assist with regulation and compliance audits.
Scalable Log Management collects logs from FortiGate, FortiClient, FortiManager, FortiSandbox, FortiMail, FortiWeb, FortiAuthenticator, Generic syslog and others. Deploy as an individual unit or optimized for a specific operation and scale storage based on retention requirements.
Key FeaturesSecurity Fabric Analytics
- Event correlation across all logs and real-time anomaly detection, with Indicator of Compromise (IOC) service and threat detection, reducing time-to-detect
- Correlates with logs from FortiClient, FortiSandbox, FortiWeb, and FortiMail for deeper visibility and critical network insights
- Automatically back-up FortiAnalyzer DB’s (up to 4 node cluster) that can be geographically dispersed for disaster recovery
- Reduce complexity and leverage automation via REST API, scripts, connectors, and automation stitches to expedite security response
- Separate customer data and manage domains leveraging ADOMs to be compliant and operationally effective
- Supports deployment of appliance, VM, hosted or cloud. Use AWS, Azure or Google to archive logs as a secondary storage
|Product Name||FortiAnalyzer-300G - Appliance Only|
|Service Length||No Services Included|
|Data Sheet||View Sheet|