Fortinet FortiAP-233G Indoor Wireless Access Point (Region Code N) - FAP-233G-N
- Explore Remote Installation & Support for this device
- Performance: 2x2 MIMO
- Antennas: External x2 Dual band Wi-Fi + x2 Triband Wi-Fi & Scanning + Internal 1 Single band 2.4GHz BLE/ZigBee
- Wireless Standard: Wi-Fi 6E | Tri-Radio 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz + 5 GHz / 6 GHz / scanning
- PoE: PoE 802.3at
- Deployment: Indoor (Wall/Ceiling)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer Part #: FAP-233G-N
For Pricing, request a quote.
Fortinet FortiAP-233G enterprise class extended frequency band Wi-Fi 6E indoor APs provide three radios and two spatial streams. These access points support the 6 GHz band, OFDMA, a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port, plus an additional 1 Gbps Ethernet port for PoE diversity. The APs can provide 24/7 scanning across all bands while still providing access on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands or 2.4 Ghz anddual 5 GHz service or the AP can be configured to provide simultaneous access on 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, and the 6 GHz bands. The integrated BLE/ ZigBee radio can be used for beacons and locationing applications.
FortiAP™ access points are managed centrally by the integrated WLAN controller of any FortiGate® security appliance or through the FortiLAN Cloud provisioning and management portal. With the integration of the wireless controller functionality into the market-leading FortiGate appliance, these APs are perfect for campus and branch deployments. Fortinet’s Security Fabric enables you to easily manage wired and wireless security from a Single-pane-ofglass management console and protects your network from the latest security threats.
- Unified management console simplifies operations, ensuring consistency in effective policy enforcement and compliance.
- Wireless LAN security done right, from the leader in network security. Integrated Firewall, IPS, Application Control, and Web Filtering protect the wireless LAN from the latest security threats.
- Protects the network from advanced wireless threats and satisfies PCI DSS compliance.
|Product Name||Fortinet FortiAP-233G Indoor Wireless Access Point (Region Code N)|