Fortinet FortiMail-VM32 Virtual Appliance - FML-VM32
- FortiMail device acts as a standalone messaging server with full SMTP email server functionality
- Automatically encrypt messages for compliance, based on content or recipient
- Use Push, Pull, or a combination of modes to meet your requirements
- Deploy IBE in any mode, including Transparent mode, without user provisioning or additional hardware
- Provides inbound and outbound proxy mail transfer agent (MTA) services for existing email gateways
- Flexible support for secure POP3, IMAP, & WebMail access
- Manufacturer Part #: FML-VM32
NOTICE: Fortinet License & Renewal products can only be activated in the United States of America.
Emailed Tomorrow Morning$41,728.44
FortiMail Appliances & Security Services
FortiMail is a top-rated secure email gateway that stops volume-based and targeted cyber threats to help secure the dynamic enterprise attack surface, prevents the loss of sensitive data and helps maintain compliance with regulations. High performance physical and virtual appliances deploy on-site or in the public cloud to serve any size organization Â from small businesses to carriers, service providers, and large enterprises.
Powerful antispam and antimalware, are complemented by advanced techniques like outbreak protection, content disarm and reconstruction, sandbox analysis, impersonation detection and other technologies to stop unwanted bulkemail, ransomware, business email compromise and targeted attacks.
For an even stronger defense against the very latest threat classes like business email compromise and targeted attacks, FortiMail offers optional content disarm and reconstruction, sandbox analysis, sophisticated spoof detection and more.
Robust data loss prevention, identitybased email encryption and archiving help prevent the inadvertent loss of sensitive information and maintain compliance with corporate and industry regulations.
Security Fabric Integration
Integrations with Fortinet products as well as third-party components help customers adopt a proactive approach to security by sharing IoCs across a seamless Security Fabric.
Integrated Data Protection
A robust set of capabilities for data loss prevention, email encryption and email archiving safely deliver sensitive emails protect against the inadvertent loss of data. These features facilitate compliance with corporate policies and industry regulations.
|Product Name||Fortinet FortiMail-VM32 Virtual Appliance|
|Service Length||No Services Included|
|Data Sheet||View Sheet|