Meraki MX105 Router/Security Appliance - MX105-HW
- Recommended for 501-750 User Network
- Threat Protection Throughput: 1.5 Gbps
- Site-to-Site VPN Tunnels: 1000
- Concurrent Sessions: Unpublished
- Appliance Only -- Includes 90-Days of Firmware Updates
- Manufacturer Part #: MX105-HW
- NOTICE: All Cisco Meraki product orders require a 48-hour processing time before shipment.
For Pricing, request a quote.
Cloud Managed Security and SD-WAN
Cisco Meraki MX Security & SD-WAN Appliances are ideal for organizations considering a Unified Threat Managment (UTM) solution for distributed sites, campuses or datacenter VPN concentration. Since the MX is 100% cloud managed, installation and remote management are simple. The MX has a comprehensive suite of network services, eliminating the need for multiple appliances. These services include SD-WAN capabilities, application-based firewalling, content filtering, web search filtering, SNORT based intrusion detection and prevention, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), web caching, 4G cellular failover and more. Auto VPN and SD-WAN features are available on our hardware and virtual appliances, configurable in Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
Feature-rich unified threat management (UTM) capabilities
- Application-aware traffic control: bandwidth policies for Layer 7 application types (e.g., block YouTube, prioritize Skype, throttle BitTorrent)
- Content filtering: CIPA-compliant content filter, safe-seach enforcement (Google/Bing), and YouTube for Schools
- Intrusion prevention: PCI-compliant IPS sensor using industry-leading SNORT signature database from Cisco
- Advanced Malware Protection: file reputation-based protection engine powered by Cisco AMP
- Identity-based security policies and application management
Intelligent site-to-site VPN with Meraki SD-WAN
- Auto VPN: automatic VPN route generation using IKE/IPsec setup. Runs on physical MX appliances and as a virtual instance within the Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure cloud services
- SD-WAN with active / active VPN, policy-based-routing, dynamic VPN path selection and support for application-layer performance profiles to ensure prioritization of the applications types that matter
- Interoperates with all IPsec VPN devices and services
- Automated MPLS to VPN failover within seconds of a connection failure
- Client VPN: L2TP IPsec support for native Windows, Mac OS X, iPad and Android clients with no per-user licensing fees
|Meraki MX105 Router/Security Appliance