Meraki MX450 Advanced Security License & Support-1 Day - LIC-MX450-SEC-1D
- All Enterprise License Features, Plus:
- Content Filtering
- Web Search Filtering
- Intrusion-Prevention Sensor
- Advanced Malware Protection
- Manufacturer Part #: LIC-MX450-SEC-1D
- NOTICE: All Cisco Meraki product orders require a 48-hour processing time before shipment.
For Pricing, request a quote.
Cloud-Managed Security and SD-WAN
Cisco Meraki MX Security & SD-WAN Appliances are ideal for organizations considering a Unified Threat Managment (UTM) solution for distributed sites, campuses or datacenter VPN concentration. Since the MX is 100% cloud managed, installation and remote management are simple. The MX has a comprehensive suite of network services, eliminating the need for multiple appliances. These services include SD-WAN capabilities, application-based firewalling, content filtering, web search filtering, SNORT based intrusion detection and prevention, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), web caching, 4G cellular failover and more. Auto VPN and SD-WAN features are available on our hardware and virtual appliances, configurable in Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
Advanced Security License Highlights
- All features included with an Enterprise License, Plus:
- Content filtering (Webroot BrightCloud CIPA compliant URL database)
- Web search filtering (including Google / Bing SafeSearch)
- YouTube for Schools
- Intrusion-prevention sensor (Cisco SNORT based)
- Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
- AMP Threat Grid
- Geography based firewall rules (MaxMind Geo-IP database)
All Cisco Meraki appliances require valid licensing to operate
|Product Name||Meraki MX450 Advanced Security License & Support-1 Day|
|Service Length||1 Day License|
|Data Sheet||View Sheet|