NSv Virtual Appliance Upgrade - NSv 270 To NSv 470 - 02-SSC-6779
Upgrade SonicWall NSV 270 Virtual Appliance to SonicWall NSV 470 VA unit.
Manufacturer Part #: 02-SSC-6779
The SonicWall Network Security virtual NSv 270/470/870 firewalls, deliver enterprise-class security, streamlined management, complete visibility, flexible deployment, while delivering superior performance for virtual workloads
Vulnerabilities within virtual environments are discovered regularly that yield serious security implications and challenges. But protecting all these security vectors requires the ability to also consistently apply the right security policy to the right network control point, as some security failures can be attributed to ineffective policies or misconfigurations.
NSv firewall series help security teams reduce these types of security risks and vulnerabilities, which can cause serious disruption to business-critical services and operations. It enables enterprises to control dynamic traffic passing through a firewall and provides visibility and insight into disparate policies. It help simplify management tasks, reduce configuration errors and speed up deployment time, all of which contribute to a better overall security posture.
Public and private cloud security
- Next-gen firewall with automated real-time breach detection and prevention capabilities
- Patent-pending Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMI) technology
- Patented Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI) technology
- Complete end-to-end visibility and streamlined management with Unified Policy
- Application intelligence and control
- Segmentation security and security zoning
- Support across private cloud (ESXi, Hyper-V, KVM) and public cloud (AWS, Azure) platforms
Virtual machine protection
- Data confidentiality
- Secure communication with data leakage prevention
- Traffic validation, inspection and monitoring
- Virtual network resilience and availability
- SonicOSX 7.0
|Product Name||NSv Virtual Appliance Upgrade - NSv 270 To NSv 470|
|SSL VPN Throughput||2.5+ Gbps|
|Service Length||No Services Included|
|Data Sheet||View Sheet|