Digital Marketing Specialist
Firewalls.com is looking to boost our marketing skillset with the addition of a multi-talented, innovative digital marketing specialist. The right candidate will embrace content of all shapes, forms, and formats.
We are particularly interested in candidates with experience in modern email marketing campaigns. This should include workflow triggers, field-mapping, drip campaigns, retention strategies, cross-sell, upsell, & audience segmentation know-how.
Firewalls.com promotes personalization, automation, & creativity to provide highly technical network security content to a mixed audience of IT decision makers, small business owners, & network novices alike.
- 2+ years experience: Email marketing & automation
- 1+ years experience: Personalization & dynamic content
- Experience strategizing & executing comprehensive list segmentation, life cycle/drip automations, & triggered events
- Experience with A/B & multivariate testing methodologies – especially in an ecommerce environment
- Manage the production, scheduling, & deployment of email campaigns
- Develop campaigns that drive revenue via retention, cross-sell, & up-sell
- Oversee audience segmentation strategies based on insights gathered across all channels (email, social, paid media, customers)
- Assist with planning of landing pages that drive lead generation & acquisition
- Effectively partner with cross-functional teams to drive successful campaign execution—including reporting/analysis, brand/business leaders, web development, etc.
- Contribute to on-going brand development via multimedia content
- Design & schedule content for organic & paid social media platforms
- Assist with automating workflows, segmentation, & processes within the marketing department
Apply To This Position
You may also send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.