Sonicwall TZ350 vs Sonicwall TZ300
What's the difference between SonicWall TZ350 vs SonicWall TZ300 firewalls
Meet the SonicWall TZ350. The SonicWall TZ350 replaces the popular small business TZ300 firewall. There have been some major improvements to the new series in both security and performance capabilities. Our blog article outlining the TZ350 vs. TZ300 highlights what the SonicWall TZ350 has to offer, such as significantly increased Deep Packet Inspection that allows the TZ350 to work more efficiently at faster internet speeds.
- Max Single Sign-On Users: 500
- Firewall Throughput: 750 Mbps
- DPI SSL Throughput: 60 Mbps
- Max DPI Connections: 90,000
- SSL VPN Licenses Supported: 50