WatchGuard EDR - 3 Year - 101 to 250 licenses - WGEDR30303
- Continuously monitor endpoints
- Automatically detect and respond to targeted attacks and in-memory exploits
- Classify 100% of processes (pre-execution, running and post-execution) using the Zero-Trust Application Service
- Prevent unknown processes from executing
- Sandbox in real environments
- Manufacturer Part #: WGEDR30303
Add to cart for special pricing
State-of-the-art cyber attacks are designed to get around the protection provided by traditional security solutions. These attacks are becoming more frequent and more sophisticated as hackers become more professionalized. It is also a result of a lack of focus on correcting security vulnerabilities in systems.
In light of this scenario, traditional endpoint protection platforms (EPPs) do not provide detailed enough visibility into the processes and applications running on corporate networks. What’s more, some EDR solutions, far from solving anything, create greater stress and increase security administrator workloads by delegating the responsibility for managing alerts and forcing them to manually classify threats.
ENHANCE YOUR SECURITY – STEP UP TO AUTOMATED EDR
WatchGuard EDR is an innovative cybersecurity solution for computers, laptops and servers, delivered from the Cloud. It automates the prevention, detection, containment and response to any advanced threat, zero day malware, ransomware, phishing, in-memory exploits, and malwareless attacks, both present and future, inside and outside the corporate network.
WatchGuard EDR was built to provide complete visibility into your endpoints by monitoring and spotting malicious activity that bypasses traditional solutions. WatchGuard EDR installs on top of existing antivirus solutions to add a full stack of EDR capabilities including the following automated services:
- Zero-Trust Application Service: 100% classification of applications
- Threat Hunting Service: detecting hackers and insiders
WatchGuard EDR provides the means to effectively combat threats and respond to malicious attacks by enabling the following advanced security technologies:
- Continuous endpoint monitoring with EDR
- Cloud-based machine that learns to classify 100% of processes (APTs, ransomware, rootkits, etc.)
- Sandboxing in real environments
- Anti-exploit protection
- Threat Hunting capabilities including behavioral analysis and detection of IoAs (Indicators of Attack) to detect living off the land attacks (LotL)
- Indicators of attack mapped to MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Detection and prevention of RDP attacks
- Containment and remediation capabilities such as computer isolation and program blocking by hash or name
ZERO-TRUST & THREAT HUNTING
WatchGuard’s endpoint security platform doesn’t rely on just one single technology; we implement several together to reduce the opportunity for a threat actor to have success. Working in concert, these technologies utilize resources at the endpoint to minimize the risk of a breach.
The Zero-Trust Application Service classifies 100% of processes, monitors endpoint activity, and blocks the execution of applications and malicious processes. For each execution, it sends out a real-time classification verdict, malicious or legitimate, with no uncertainty and without delegating decision to the client, avoiding manual processes. All of this is possible thanks to the capacity, speed, adaptability and scalability of AI and Cloud processing.
The service unifies big data technologies and multi-level machine-learning techniques, including deep learning, the results of continuous supervision and the automation of the experience and knowledge accumulated by WatchGuard’s threat team.
|Product Name||WatchGuard EDR - 3 Year - 101 to 250 licenses|
|Service Length||No Services Included|
|Data Sheet||View Sheet|