WatchGuard EPDR - 3 Year - 101 to 250 licenses - WGEPDR30303
- Automatic detection and response for targeted attacks and in-memory exploits
- EDR for continuous monitoring that prevents the execution of unknown processes
- Behavioral analysis and detection of IoAs (indicators of attack) scripts, macros, etc.
- Endpoint protection capabilities such as URL filtering, device control and managed firewall
- Zero-Trust Application and Threat Hunting features delivered as managed services
- Manufacturer Part #: WGEPDR30303
Endpoints are the primary target for most cyberattacks and as the technology infrastructure becomes more complex, organizations are struggling to find the expertise and resources necessary to monitor and manage endpoint security risks. So, what types of challenges are companies facing when adopting endpoint security solutions?
- Alert fatigue: organizations receive thousands of weekly malware alerts, of which only 19% are considered trustworthy, and only 4% of which are ever investigated. Two-thirds of cybersecurity admins’ time is dedicated to managing malware alerts.
- Complexity: too many disconnected cybersecurity tools can be hard to manage for security professionals, due to the number of enabling technologies, the lack of in-house skills, and the time needed to identify threats.
- Poor performance: frequently endpoint security solutions require installation and management of multiple agents on each monitored computer, server and laptop, causing serious errors, poor performance and high resource consumption.
Traditional endpoint protection technologies focused on prevention are valid for known threats and malicious behaviors, but they are not enough against advanced cyber threats. From common compromise vectors to new threats, attackers are always looking for ways to escape IT notice, evade defense measures and exploit emerging weaknesses.
FROM PREVENTION TO RESPONSE - AUTOMATED ENDPOINT SECURITY
WatchGuard EPDR is an innovative cybersecurity solution for computers, laptops and servers, delivered from the Cloud. It automates the prevention, detection, containment and response to any advanced threat, zero day malware, ransomware, phishing, in-memory exploits, and fileless and malwareless attacks, inside and outside the corporate network. Unlike other solutions, it combines the widest range of endpoint protection technologies (EPP) with automated detection and response (EDR) capabilities. It also has two services, managed by WatchGuard experts, that are delivered as a feature of the solution:
- Zero-Trust Application Service: 100% classification of the applications
- Threat Hunting Service: detecting hackers and insiders
Simplifies & Maximizes Security
- Its automated services reduce the costs of expert personnel. There are no false alerts to manage, no time wasted on manual settings, and no responsibility is delegated.
- No management infrastructure to install, configure or maintain.
- Endpoint performance is not impacted since it is based on a lightweight agent and Cloud-native architecture.
Easy to Use and Easy to Manage
- Endpoint Security portfolio handles all needs of your endpoint protection in a remarkably simple way from a single web console.
- Easy to set up. Cross-platform endpoint management from a single pane of glass.
- It provides a clean and obvious user interface design that can be quickly mastered.
Automated EDR Features
- Detects and blocks hacking techniques, tactics and procedures, and malicious in-memory activity (exploits) before it can cause damage.
- Resolution and response: forensic information to thoroughly investigate each attack attempt, and tools to mitigate its effects (disinfection).
- Traceability of each action: actionable visibility into the attacker and their activity, facilitating forensic investigation.
|Product Name||WatchGuard EPDR - 3 Year - 101 to 250 licenses|
|Service Length||No Services Included|
|Data Sheet||View Sheet|