Fortinet FortiAP-431F 24x7 FortiCare Contract - 1 Year - FC-10-F431F-247-02-12
- Integrated offering leverages the wireless controller built into FortiOS operating system
- Cloud-managed WLAN option contains capabilities unlike any other cloud WiFi offering in the industry
- Combines the elements of UTM protection at the network edge with the simplicity and convenience of cloud management through the FortiCloud service
- Combines on-premises controller-based management, open application appliances, and a range of high-performance indoor and outdoor access points
- Scales for implementation in small, medium, and large enterprises of all types
- Manufacturer Part #: FC-10-F431F-247-02-12
NOTICE: Fortinet License & Renewal products can only be activated in the United States of America.
Emailed Tomorrow Morning$101.20
FortiAP 431F & FortiAP 433F
These enterprise class 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) indoor APs provide three radios. The top-of-the-line access points provide OFDMA, a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port, plus an additional 1 Gbps Ethernet port for PoE diversity. The APs can provide 24/7 scanning across both bands while still providing access on both the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands. The integrated BLE radio can be used for beacons and locationing applications.
Cloud & FortiOS-Managed Access Points
FortiAP access points are managed centrally by the integrated WLAN controller of any FortiGate security appliance or can be managed through the free FortiCloud provisioning and management portal. With the integration of the wireless controller functionality into the market leading FortiGate appliance, Fortinet delivers a true Unified Access Layer. This enables you to easily manage wired and wireless security from a Single-pane-of-glass management console and protects your network from the latest security threats.
Unified management console simplifies operations, ensuring consistent and effective policy enforcement and compliance.
Advanced Security Protection
Wireless LAN security done right, from the leader in network security. Integrated Firewall, IPS, Application Control, and Web Filtering protect the wireless LAN from the latest security threats.
Built-in WiFi Security
Protects the network from advanced wireless threats and satisfies PCI DSS compliance.
|Product Name||Fortinet FortiAP-431F 24x7 FortiCare Contract - 1 Year|
|Service Length||1 Year License|
|Data Sheet||View Sheet|