Meraki MR36 Cloud Managed Indoor AP - MR36-HW
- Performance: 2x2:2 MU MIMO
- Wireless Standard: 802.11ax WiFi 6
- PoE: PoE 802.3af
- Deployment: Indoor (Wall/Ceiling/Desk)
- Manufacturer Part #: MR36-HW
- NOTICE: All Cisco Meraki product orders require a 48-hour processing time before shipment.
For Pricing, request a quote.
Meraki MR36 Wireless Access Points
Next generation APs with Wi-Fi 6 technology. This entry-level access point supports high performance Wi-Fi 6 and includes a security scanning radio and BLE.
Class-Leading Enterprise Features
The Meraki MR series is the worlds first enterprise-grade line of cloud-managed WLAN access points. Designed for challenging enterprise environments, the MR access points use advanced technologies including MIMO, beam forming and channel bonding to deliver the throughput and reliable coverage required by demanding business applications.
Cisco Meraki MR Series Cloud Managed Wireless Access Points Product Highlights
MR series access points come equipped with industry-leading features that make them ideal for demanding enterprise deployments.
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Dedicated radio for security and RF optimization with integrated spectrum analysis (indoor models)
- Integrated intrusion detection and prevention system (WIDS/WIPS)
- Self-learning application-aware traffic analytics engine
- Flexible group policy engine for creating and applying application-aware policies by network, device-type, and end-user
- Self-healing, zero-configuration mesh
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades delivered over the web
- Email and text message alerts upon power loss, downtime, or configuration changes
|Product Name||Meraki MR36 Cloud Managed Indoor AP|
|Data Sheet||View Sheet|
|Service Length||No Services Included|