WatchGuard Firebox M4800 with 1 Year Standard Support - WGM48001
- Recommended for 2500+ User Network
- Threat Protection Throughput: 5.2 Gbps
- Branch Office VPN: 5,000
- Concurrent connections: 15,000,000
- 1 Year Services -- Standard Support
- Manufacturer Part #: WGM48001
24% OFF! $14,785.00
WatchGuard Firebox M4800 Overview:With firewall throughput of up to 49.6 Gbps and UTM throughput up to 5.2 Gbps, the Firebox® M4800 is our fastest Firebox appliances ever. This level of performance, paired with powerful security, flexible high-port density, and affordability makes these the ideal solutions for distributed, hub-and-spoke type deployment scenarios
TOTAL NETWORK PROTECTIONEvery network needs a full arsenal of scanning engines to protect against spyware, viruses, malicious apps, botnets and more. Typically deployed at the corporate headquarters, Firebox M4800/M5800 appliances serve as the “hub,” responsible for managing and providing layered security for all communications between the head office and all remote employee and business sites.
A CLOUD’S-EYE VIEW OF YOUR ENTIRE NETWORKWatchGuard Cloud provides full visibility into your network so that you can make timely, informed, and effective decisions about your network security anywhere, anytime. The platform displays 100+ dashboards and reports that allow you to quickly see high-level trends and anomalies, then drill down into detailed information on each.
EXPANSION MODULES FOR GREATER PORT DENSITYFirebox M4800/M5800 appliances provide greater port density options that enable IT professionals to add additional network modules with more fiber or copper ports. Each appliance has two available slots for expansion modules, with options for 4 x 10 Gb fiber, 8 x 1 Gb copper, or 8 x 1 Gb fiber. Module options are identical to those on our mid-range Firebox devices, for even more flexibility.
AUTOMATION TO THE COREWatchGuard Firebox M Series appliances are designed with automation to the core, allowing your IT team to do more with less. The WatchGuard Automation Core makes it possible to deploy from the Cloud, block threats, update signatures, and detect and kill malware, all without lifting a finger.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Up to 87 Gbps firewall throughput. Turn on all security scanning engines and still see an amazing 11.3 Gbps throughput.
- All logging and reporting functions included with purchase, with over 100 dashboards and reports including PCI and HIPAA.
- Customize your port configuration to meet current needs, knowing you have the flexibility to adapt as the network evolves. This is how to future-proof your network and eliminate costly ripand-replace scenarios.
- Redundant hot-swap power supplies ensure maximum availability.
- Access Portal is a clientless VPN solution that comes standard with every Firebox and provides secure remote access to remote users.
WatchGuard Firebox Support Levels
|Number of support cases per annual subscription||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Targeted Response Time||Live Call – Critical
4 Hours – High
8 Hours - Medium
24 Hours - Low
|Live Call - Critical
1 Hour – High
4 Hours – Medium, Low
|Live Call – All Phone Cases
1 Hour –All Web Cases
All Cases Given Highest Priority
|Technical Account Manager||-||-||✔|
|Quarterly Account Review||-||-||✔|
|Remote Installation Services||Purchased separately||Purchased separately||Purchased separately|
|Product Name||WatchGuard Firebox M4800 with 1 Year Standard Support|
|SSL VPN Throughput||2.5+ Gbps|
|Service Length||1 Year License|
|Data Sheet||View Sheet|